Cryptocurrency resources are vital for any serious investor. I spend hours each day researching and trading cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) and some other altcoins. I’m not a professional investor so my access to information is critical. Fortunately, I’ve found some great sites providing safe exchange services, crypto reference guides and news reporting services.
Trusted Cryptocurrency Exchanges
- Coinbase – The #1 trusted cryptocurrency exchange in the world. Trades BTC, ETH and LTC.
- GDAX – Owned by Coinbase. Can sign in using your Coinbase login to trade BTC, ETH and LTC.
- Binance Offers many altcoins. Binance has built a reputation for being safe and stable.
- Bittrex – US based, highly regarded. Trades in BTC and many other altcoins.
Get $10 Free Bitcoin When You Fund a New Coinbase Account!
Cryptocurrency References and Information
- CoinTracker – Crypto Tax tracker makes it a breeze to prepare your taxes.
- Starter’s Guide – A Beginners guide to cryptocurrency.
- CoinLib – Cryptocurrency market reports and comparisons.
- OnChainFX – Cryptocurrency assets rankings and metrics for investors.
- Beginners Guide – Information on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Blockchain technology.
- Coin Desk – A massive collection of crypto reports, information and guides.
- 99 Bitcoins – Buying and mining guide, along with wallet reviews.
- Bitcoin Warrior – Bitcoin news and analysis for personal and business.
- Cryptocurrency Forecast – Short, mid and long-term crypto forecasts.
- Chart Patterns – A review of chart patterns used in technical analysis.
- ICO Bench – Initial coin offerings rated by investors and experts.
- Trading View – Charts for crypto assets. Great resource for active traders.
- Match Coins – Quickly compare potential of cryptocurrencies based on supply.
- Crypto Taxes – Generate a capital gains report based on your crypto activities.
Cryptocurrency News Sources
- Bitcoin Magazine – Digital magazine dedicated to Bitcoin news and current events.
- Bitcoin News – Probably the biggest resource for all things bitcoin.
- Cryptocoin News – Cryptocurrency news, prices and charts.
- Coin Telegraph – Cryptocurrency news, events and ICO calendar.
- Crypto Insider – Daily news roundup, technical reports and editorials.
- Coin Center – Non-profit service focused on crypto policies and laws.
- Bitcoin News Service – News, analysis, charts and education.
- News Now – Bitcoin – Curated Bitcoin and crypto news articles.
- Coin Central – Bitcoin and blockchain news and information source.
- Coin Schedule – The latest ICO sales, news and crypto conferences.
- Crypto Vest – Cryptocurrency reviews, news and ICO announcements.
- Lark Davis – Creator of Wealth Mastery has a free Youtube channel.
- David Hay – Operates a popular Youtube cryptocurrency commentary channel.
- Crypto for Beginners – A Facebook group for Bitcoins, Ethereum and altcoins.
- Crypto Bobby – Popular Youtuber “Crypto Bobby” has a Facebook group.
- Data Dash – Youtube channel data focused on analytics and global trends.
- Nick Szabo – Computer scientist, believed by many to be the real Satoshi Nakamoto.
- Andreas Andronopoulos – Author and speaker, highly regarded crypto expert.
- Charlie Lee – Software engineer who founded the cryptocurrency Litecoin.
- John McAfee – Controversial and entertaining, but also influential in the crypto space.
- Ari Paul – Chief Information Officer of Blocktower Capital.
Just for Fun
- RIP Bitcoin – Listing of articles declaring “the end” of Bitcoin along with BTC prices at the time of publication.
Investing in Cryptocurrency
I started out wide-eyed and full of excitement, trying to buy the valleys and sell the peaks. My Bitcoin investment strategy has changed quite a bit over time. Fortunately, the overall upward trend of Bitcoin has been more than forgiving of my early mistakes. These days I’m more of a steady hand in my investment strategy. Grab a cup of coffee while I explain the strategy that seems to work best for me.
Read more >> Invest in Bitcoin